Dr. Larry L. Kestin has authored over 100 peerreviewed journal publications and over 200 abstracts and several book chapters. He is a radiation oncology written and oral boards examiner for the American Board of Radiology and Chair of the Lung/Sarcoma section. He is a member of the NCI Thoracic Malignancy Steering Committee and has been a member of multiple ASTRO Committees. He has held academic appointments as a full professor at Oakland University and UCLA and was Program Director for the Department of Radiation Oncology at William Beaumont Hospital. He is actively involved in clinical research and has served as Principal Investigator for many local as well as national clinical trials.
- GenesisCare - Medical Director, Michigan Region, Farmington Hills, MI
- GenesisCare - National Director of Thoracic and Lung Services, Farmington Hills, MI
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine - Full Professor, Royal Oak, MI
- Oakland Community College - Full Professor, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- University of Missouri, BS, Computer Science, Columbia, MO
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- William Beaumont Hospital, Rotating Program, Royal Oak, MI
- William Beaumont Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Royal Oak, MI
- Lung / Thoracic, Lymphoma, Sarcoma, Prostate, GenitoUrinary Malignancies, Breast
- Best Doctors in America
- Stereotactic image-guided lung radiotherapy (SBRT) for clinical early-stage NSCLC: A long-term report from a multi-institutional database of patients treated with or without a pathologic diagnosis.
- In Vivo Verification and Daily and Cumulative Dose Recalculation for Helical Tomotherapy: Multi Center Validation Based on Greater than 150,000 Daily Fractions Delivered.
- Long-term impact of young age at diagnosis on treatment outcome and patterns of failure in patients with ductal carcinoma in situ treated with breast-conserving therapy.
- Cardiac Dose in Locally Advanced Lung Cancer: Results from a Statewide Consortium.
- Comparing Planned Dose and Actual Dose During Treatment of Lung Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT).